Aldebaran Park Yearlings at APTS this Sunday -
Aldebaran Park has nominated 9 yearlings – the largest draft by any vendor – for the Australasian Premier Trotting Sale to be held at the Oaklands Junction auditorium on Sunday, February 7 - 2020.
All our Yearlings - Pedigrees, Photos and Videos are available to be viewed at the Yearlings Sales and Preparation section of our website. Please click here to access or you can view via www.austrottingsale.com.au
The consignment comprises four colts and three fillies by the exciting first crop sire ALDEBARAN EAGLE USA, colts by the highly credentialled sires Father Patrick USA and Love You FR and a filly by the world champion two-year-old Southwind Frank USA.
- Lot 106 – ALDEBARAN BRUTUS - A Father Patrick USA half-brother to the Group winner Hotjane Bling 1:53.9 ($132,230).
- Lot 115 – ALDEBARAN MARTY - An Aldebaran Eagle colt from the Group placegetter Naked Majesty (1:59.7)
- Lot 124 – ALDEBARAN BUDDY – An Aldebaran Eagle USA colt from Sundons Babe Nz – herself a daughter of the outstanding Merinai NZ.
- Lot 127 – ALDEBARAN SHAUNIE - A Love You FR half-brother to four winners from Aldebaran Sunset Nz
- Lot 129 – ALDEBARAN SIMBA – a colt by Aldebaran Eagle USA from Yankee Sister – who has left last season’s 2YO filly winner of the Sprinboard Trot in Queensland Aldebaran Selena
- Lot 131 – ALDEBARAN ZOE – An Aldebaran Eagle USA filly - the first foal of Zhenya Nz – 13 wins ($108,499).
- Lot 136 – ALDEBARAN BREE – An Aldebran Eagle USA filly from Aldebaran Breeze who has already left Breezin Around – Grp 1 placed
- Lot 138 – ALDEBARAN CHLOE - A Southwind Frank filly from Aldebaran Crumpet and the family of About Now, Now Another Look and Some Direction.
- Lot 141 – ALDEBARAN DAHLIA – An Aldebaran Eagle USA filly from 8 time winner Aldebaran Daisy.
We are “Hot to Trot” at Aldebaran Park
Duncan McPherson OAM
Aldebaran Lodge Pty. Ltd. T/As Aldebaran Park
Farm: 196 Browns Road Nagambie, Victoria, Australia 3608
Office: C/- Apt. 4 / 9 Glyndon Avenue, Brighton, Victoria, Australia 3186
M + 61 412 387 062